Printing from windows
To set up a Windows computer to print into the Groovix Print Release Queue:
- In Windows Control Panel go to Devices and Printers.
- Click 'Add a Printer' button > Network Printer > Choose 'The printer that I want isn't listed'.
- Choose option 'Select a shared printer by name' and in the text box type http://[ip address]:[cups port]/printers/[printer name], then Click Next.
- Choose driver from the list of options and click OK ( or download driver from manufacturer website and click 'Have Disk' button).
- Then once connected, it will prompt for a test page then Finish button to complete.
- Printer should show up in list of available printers, you can right-click and choose 'Set as default printer' if you want it to be default.