Configure windows closing messages
At present Groovix linux installation closing time settings do not affect windows installations.
You can set up windows scheduled tasks to warn users when the library is closing.
You can edit C:\ProgramData\Groovix\Scripts\closing-time-warnings.vbs for your specific situation.
For example, if you want:
- an initial warning at 15 minutes before closing time
- a second warning at 10 minutes before closing time
- your user's to be kicked off the computers at 5 minutes before closing time
- your library closes at 8PM
- time1 = 5 ( time1 is the time in minutes between the initial warning and the second warning )
- time2 = 5 ( time2 is the time in minutes between the final warning and shutdown )
- change the message1 and message2 variables as desired
- schedule closing-time-warnings.vbs to run at 7:45PM
You can set the task scheduler to repeat weekly and choose multiple days of the week, so for a typical M-R, F, S schedule you need to set up 3 scheduled tasks.
Here is one guide to using the windows scheduler: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-create-automated-task-using-task-scheduler-windows-10